Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend Projects

I spent the cold & stormy weekend entirely at home toasty & warm. In between doing loads of laundry(exciting!) I worked on a couple of projects.


TCM (Turner Classic Movies) had these posters to promote their film festival last year. It was love at first sight!  I know mine are obviously not as nice as the original, but still I don't think they're half bad either. I had originally planned on hanging them downstairs in the rec room, but now I'm thinking of hanging them either in my bedroom or even the living room. Especially the Casablanca one....


I also organized my closet....again. I'm not sure why, but I keep going back.  It's therapeutic somehow.

This popular diy earring holder had been on my list for awhile now. So easy to make. Simply take an old frame, staple on some screen and you're done! I also took crazy and dismantled my old jewelery box.  I plan on painting the drawers black...someday. 

1 comment:

  1. cool! you did a good job on the posters! I followed the link and love the Saturday Night Fever one!

    ReplyDelete